Waffles With Raw Honey Mascarpone And Balsamic Strawberries
- “Cache Cuisine” Belgian Waffle
- 3/4 cups of strawberries, washed, stemmed, and quartered
- 1/2 cup of high quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup of raw honey
- 1/2 cup of mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- Cut the strawberries. Pour the balsamic vinegar on top. Put in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Make your waffles.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta and mascarpone. Top with raw honey. Mix well with a fork.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of the waffle.
- Drizzle the strawberries and balsamic syrup on top.